Welcome to Wayha Hostel and Café x Bar - the ultimate spot for backpackers, digital nomads, and anyone looking for a chill and affordable place to stay near Don Muang Airport. Our hostel is conveniently located just minutes away from Don Muang Airport, making it a breeze to travel to your next adventure in Southeast Asia. And with free luggage storage for up to one month, you can easily pack light and explore the region without any worries.
But that's not all - our hostel is more than just a place to rest your head! Our cozy rooms come in different sizes to accommodate solo travelers, couples, groups, and families. We offer cozy private rooms for two and dorm rooms which each bed is equipped with a comfortable spring mattress, an individual reading light, and a black-out curtain for your privacy. And when you're ready to socialize, our on-site Café x Bar is the perfect spot to meet new people, unwind with a cold beer, a glass or wine, a refreshing cocktail, or savor some delicious snacks and desserts made with locally sourced ingredients.
At Wayha, we're all about making your stay as enjoyable as possible. Our friendly staff is always on hand to help you with any questions or concerns you may have, and we offer a range of tours and activities, including boxing classes, yoga classes, and city tours, to help you make the most of your time in Bangkok.
So why wait? Book your stay with us today and experience the one of best of Bangkok hospitality, right near the airport!
Property Policies & Conditions
1. Check-in Time: 2 pm
2. Check-out Time: 12 pm
3. Early check in and late check out are subject to avalibility.
4. Payment: Cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard). Payment can be made prior to visit or upon arrival. (Additional 3% credit card charge)
5. Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given up to 2 days in advance of the arrival date at the latest.
6. The safety features of the hostel are among the best in the business with 24hr reception, closed-circuit TV surveillance, and keycard access to rooms and the common areas.
7. Guests are responsible for any damage that occurs to hostel property. The charge to the guest will be down to the discretion of the hostel.